- Colorado School of Mines Alumni
- $63,996.67 -187,980.00/year*
295 Field Hill Rd
The employer is from Education sector.
- In particular, the University is seeking an enterprising individual with a customer service focus who can leverage data analytics to evaluate existing practices, develop effective new practices, and ensure customer satisfaction. As the University grows and its physical plant becomes more sophisticated, Facilities Operations is tasked with not only ensuring basic maintenance functions, but also overseeing change within this unit to reflect the shifting and complex needs of the physical campus. To ensure continuity and transparency, this position demands an individual who can provide comprehensive customer service and a focus on continuous improvement, as well as the ability to develop new patterns of communications within the Facilities Operations unit and between Facilities Operations and all users across the University.
- This position, which reports to the Assistant Vice President for Facilities, encompasses a broad range of responsibilities, including management oversight and technical expertise, and demands an individual with long-range strategic planning capabilities as well as the skill to manage crises and short-term demands quickly and efficiently. Excellent communication skills are necessary for this position and experience working with collective bargaining units would be preferred.
Associated topics: commercial, community, housing property, management, manager, manager iii, operations manager, senior care, supervise, supervisory
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...