- $94,570.00 -130,860.00/year*
295 Field Hill Rd
Amgen is seeking a Supply Chain Project & Analytics Manager to be a part of our Amgen Rhode Island (ARI) Supply Chain team. The role will support the management of existing Supply Chain operations at the site as well as the creation of new business processes to support site expansion. The Manager will gather data and conduct analysis that will drive projects to improve the business processes and prepare the business for growth.
- Execute multi-departmental, cross-functional, Supply Chain projects of medium to high complexity.
- Own Deviation and Corrective Action/Preventative Action (CAPA) records related to Supply Chain.
- Author and own department Standard Operating Procedures.
- Own Change Controls managed by ARI Supply Chain.
- Monitor Supply Chain Key Performance Indicator (KPI) metrics with a focus on executing projects to bend trend line curves in a positive direction
- Support labor force and storage space utilization modeling
- Leverage best practices and industry trends to drive continuous process improvement.
- Support ARI Supply Chain with Operational Excellence (OE) and Lean Transformation tools to drive operational improvements for both existing and new operations.
- Apply expertise to ensure Supply Chain operations are in full compliance with safety, regulatory, and budgetary requirements.
- Utilize various tools to gather and analyze data and be able to clearly and concisely create graphs, charts and reports to articulate the outcomes.
- Doctorate degree
- Master's degree and 2 years of logistics, business administration or life science experience
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of logistics, business administration or life science experience
- Associate's degree and 10 years of logistics, business administration or life science experience
- High school diploma / GED and 12 years of logistics, business administration or life science experience
- Strong understanding of cGMP regulations and GDP requirements
- Training and/or demonstrated experience in change control management systems
- Experience integrating LEAN methodologies into Supply Chain business processes
- Awareness of industry trends and developments in biopharmaceutical logistics
- 6+ years' experience in supply chain or logistics
- 4+ years' experience the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- SAP and Microsoft Office suite experience
- Project management experience
- Strong communication and writing skills
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people's lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...