- $94,570.00 -130,860.00/year*
295 Field Hill Rd
The Senior Associate Supply Chain will perform various warehouse and distribution activities for Supply Chain including: Receiving & Inspection of all incoming raw materials as well as Sampling of chemicals, medias, excipients in a Grade C (ISO 8) laboratory. Additional skills may include sample shipments, cell bank receipt & inspections, general inventory picking, and inventory cycle counting.
- Applies expertise to insure the warehouse operates in full compliance with safety, regulatory, and budgetary requirements.
- Follow all assigned cGMP Standard Operating Procedures, cGDP, and comply with various regulations/regulatory requirements.
- Lead multi-departmental, cross-functional, multi-site projects of small to moderate size. Drive warehouse projects to completion per defined schedule.
- Own Deviations and Corrective Action/Preventative Action (CAPA) records related to warehouse operations.
- Own and author Standard Operating Procedures for warehouse operations.
- Daily use of LEAN Transformation visual tools to guide daily activities which drive progress, solutions and ideas. Leverage best practices and industry trends to drive continuous process improvement.
- Collaboration with direct peers as well as colleagues across multiple Amgen departments.
- Work within a high safety culture with high quality standards.
- Drive powered industrial vehicles (fork trucks, electric pallet jacks, etc.). Training on these vehicles will be provided to the employee by the company.
- Working hours are flexible ranging from 6 am to 6 pm with core hours being 7 am to 3:30 pm.
- Master's degree
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years of Supply Chain, Distribution, or Warehouse experience
- Associate's degree and 6 years of Supply Chain, Distribution, or Warehouse experience
- High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Supply Chain, Distribution, or Warehouse experience
- cGMP and cGDP skills
- SAP/Inventory Management skills
- Awareness of industry trends and developments in biopharmaceutical logistics
- 6+ years' experience in supply chain or logistics
- 4+ years' experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience in a laboratory w/ room classification (gowning)
- Previous powered industrial vehicle experience
- Technical writing skills associated with owning/maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (i.e. EDMQ)
- LEAN/Operational Excellence experience
- LIMS, CIMS, LMES experience
- Strong mathematical skills
Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people's lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...